Thursday, September 22, 2005

Rant Rant Rant

I'm so pissed off at myself for being so silly. My earlier post was from my 2nd blog, which I created yesterday but unfortunately, I forgot my login name. Thanks to my senile condition, I have to create this other blog. I can't even delete my last blog cos I can't sign in. Hope I won't get blacklisted from blogger for this.

I am so broke!!!!

Thanks to my cosmetic surgery this Saturday, I'm left with 33buckeroos in my bank account and none in my wallet. I'm getting 2 moles on my face removed. It wasn't much of a problem when I was younger but lately, I have realised it's been growing and it looks hedious. I never did like it even when I was young but didn't give much thought to it either. Not that by removing it I would look any more gorgeous cos I've never been any way. But it was one of those I-need-to-do thing. I think I'm gonna owe my mum money too as I don't think my savings is enough to cover. Haih... Why am I blessed with such a face...? *sniff*

Will stop here for the time being, I think I need to go beg for charity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home