Saturday, September 24, 2005

Lemme Bitch

Almost the whole of Malaysia was tuned in to either 8TV or TV3 about 8.30pm earlier. Why? MALAYSIAN IDOL, Season 2. Many of whom I know would have wanted Nita to win but in the end, Daniel won. I'm proud though as Daniel is Gent's cousin. I must say that I played a part in sending my votes for Daniel but I didn't think that he would have won either. All in all, Nita has a greater voice and she works the stage and audience like a charm but no doubt about it, Daniel has a large fanbase and he's still very young and has boyish charms which will attract any high-school girl (these are people who can afford to spend enormous amounts on sms votings).

Now, here's the bitching part. It's just Malaysian Idol! Why must people get so emotional about it? Especially when you're a grown adult who can think logically. It's not like the whole world ended or that you're the one losing in this. Neither is the winner or loser related to you. So, why the emotions? Meow was actually crying when they announced the winner. She wanted Nita to win, but she lost, accept the fact! I think it was so ridiculous. If I were there, I would have bitch-slapped her all the way to Zimbabwe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home