Monday, September 26, 2005

Hard To Let Go

Went for karaoke with G, Cin, Meow and Hammie last Friday. Before that, dropped Cin at her bestfriend's house cos there was a brithday party (a quick hi and bye thingy). G and I recognised a guy there as he was from the same high school and age as us. Hammie recognised Cin's bestfriend as they were from the same high school. When Cin got back into the car, we were talking about the people we recognised. Cin stated that Carmen is 27 and her bf is 23. Hammie said that Carmen has a lil brother call Oliver. The moment she said that, G and I just looked at each other. Cin said that Carmen's full name is Carmen "something" Oh. At that moment, G and I just went histerical and shouted "Oh My God!" over and over again.

Oliver Oh was my very 1st bf. And yes, I lost my sacred treasure to him. The whole trip to The Curve was so embaressing as they kept teasing me about it. It was funny until the point I saw Cin smsing. I told her not to let Carmen know about this as I rather they don't know my existance and me of theirs. I treaten that if she ever tells, I will not speak to her for life. When we got the room, I just lost my mood. Drowned my sorrows in beer and cigarettes.

Thing is, I'm a really sensative and sentimental person. It's hard for me to let go of things, especially relationships. Just knowing that the link between him and me is so close gave me shivers. I just couldn't stop thinking about memories we've had. Believe me, I don't love him as I did before, just miss it. And when something like this happens, makes me miss it even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home