Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Something Else For Me To Bitch

I really wish people would stop just putting random post into my blog. It's like they're spamming my blog.

If you have nothing to say, don't say anything at all, no one will say that you're dumb.

I value people who put in logical comments but NOT people who use my blog for advertisements.

Don't get me wrong (I seem to like using this), I welcome comments and feedbacks. I like it when people read my blog and find it interesting or learn from it or something... and actually take the time to comment on it.


To all spammers / advertisers,

PLEASE... STOP putting advertisements / random comments.

Thank you very much. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
BitchyGem

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a
href="http://www.lucky7-11.com/Posters/College.html">Gardening

site. It pretty much covers Gardening related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9/28/2005 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home