Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Believe Or Not To

I went to a chinese temple on Sunday, after church. I did a luck thingy whereby I held some sticks together in a bucket and let it drop. The stick which is the tallest has to be picked out and there'd be a number on it. I was to find the number on the cupboards and take the paper inside. It said that I'd be a confused person cos I listen to people's "talking" and make me think negatively. I should make up my own mind and work on it. As for love, it said that my partner, no matter how far apart we are, we would eventually be together. It also said that I would receive some good news between the 8th and 9th month.

The very next day at work, my boss called me into her office and announced that she'll be opening a new designation soon as Assistant Operation Manager. She wants me to work my way towards that. I was thrilled that out of so many people, she suggested for me to take that post. I only told G, Pink and Matty about this. I don't want anyone else to know about this until it's confirmed. This is mainly because I don't want anyone to think otherwise of me and why I am the one being recommended, considering there's so many other capable people and even seniors. As it is, I am a very sensative person and don't want people to have a reason to despise me.

As for the 1st part of the luck thingy, I have to admit that I was thinking of leaving my job as I was a bit unhappy about some things. With people telling me that they were looking for jobs and thinking of leaving and how the company isn't doing well, as well as me seeing that things aren't exactly going as planned, made me have thoughts of leaving too. So, yes, what the paper said was quite true.

On love, it may be true but only time will tell. Matty and I have been maintaining our friendship for quite awhile now. He is my bestfriend and I have been completely honest with him and he claims he has been too. He's one of the 1st people I go to when I have a good or bad day. What kind of relationship we have, I really don't know but I do know that what we have is very special and I hope that something will happen. Even if we don't hook up, I still wanna maintain what we already built and have throughout these many years. Plans to go away for a holiday is in the works but just need loads of planning and courage to actually carry out. Losing him would mean losing a bestfriend of 7 years (yeap, we've known each other for 7 years now - unbelieveble? believe it).

Question now is, is all these luck thingys true or it just so happen, happens? Or issit that we want it to be true so we make it come true? Or maybe that it was a coincidence but we just make believe it is true because we wanna have something to believe in? Or maybe we just link certain things that we think is about that but in the process, discarded the other things that are of no relevance or bad?

This is deep.... I wonder if anyone out there can understand what I'm trying to get at. I'm having trouble thinking and putting my thoughts into words as it's almost 1.40am. I think I better call this a night.

People who come across this entry, if you have any answers or explaination to this, please feel free to elaborate cos I'm looking for answers and feedbacks to justify my points (?!?). -Nites-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home