Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Blog Addict @ Work

I think I'm becoming a blog addict. I check my blog ever so often just to see if anyone left a sensible comment. I even post so many netries in 1 day. Gawd, am I going crazy?

I read in yesterday's paper of a confession of a blog addict. I seem to fit the description as per what the author mentioned.

Why do people blog? I don't even know.

Why do people read other people's blog? I don't know.

Why do I read people's blog? Again, I don't know. I just find other people's blog interesting and I like to have an insight of other people's life and experience.

I can't even believe that I was up till 3am, reading on people's blog. Man... I'm going insane.

I have to stop blogging now cos Hammie is rushing me to go yumcha already.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pinkity said...

you're crazy.. and I thought it was crazy. ahah we are crazy together.. anywayz.. why did they still my blog name? *points middle finger* :p

9/28/2005 10:36 PM  
Blogger ms3Gem said...

yes, let's go crazy together!!! i likes sit....
wahahahahahaaa muahahahahahaha
call tanjung rambutan!

9/29/2005 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home