Friday, September 30, 2005

Everyone's Nursing A Broken Heart

A my friends are so depressed these days. Makes me feel depressed as well, who won't? With all the aura around.

Hammie is going home to her ex's house tomorrow. She was previously staying with Meow. Her ex's (Rain) house, is considered her own house as she has been living wit hRain for 2 years now. Even Aunty P (Rain's mum) considers Hammie as part of the family alreasdy. For the past months, Aunty P has been telling my mum that Hammie has not been coming home and when my mum tells / ask me, I just have no answer for her. Now that Hammie is going home, this would mean that it's a break up with Meow (as how they see it). I don't understand why and how this arrangement came about and I'm not gonna put shit on myself by asking. Just by lookig at both their MSN id, makes me sad. One says, "I GiVe Up oN WaT EvEr I hAvE AnD FeEL... I HoNeStLy GiVe Up...I aM BeTTer Off ALoNe" and the other goes, "SpEnDiNG My VeRy LaSt WeEk WiTh My LoVes OnE !" or today's "aLtHoUgH iM HuRt.. LeT Me EnD THiS ReLaTiOnShIp SLowLy". How sad is that?

I have another friend who's also going thru a similar senario. She is together with her BoyBoy but he seems to give her reasons to suspect him on cheating. He claims he goes for company trips with his dad buut when check, the car's home. He never turns on his mobile when he's on these "company trips". he's always out with his "friends" during weekends, when he should be spending time with her. Doesn't help that he's good looking and he used to be a casanova (looks and acts like one actually) and he might still prolly is one. My friend's MSN id ain't much better either. Previously was "iT t@kes a loTs@ cOuRagE tO lOve n tRuSt~" and today is "I thOught i'Ve FinaLly fOund u..~"

When you love someone and they do not know of it, it hurts.
When you love someone and they know but don't feel the same, it hurts.
When you love someone and you're together, it hurts.
When you love someone and it's time to part, it hurts.

Is there no such thing as a happy ending anymore? Why must loving someone be a bad thing? It should be a good thing... Love was created so that there's something to look forward to when we are grown ups. Love was created to bring peace and harmony and everything one can dream of. But now, people fear love, fear to love. How did something so beautiful turn into something so hedious?

But yet... this feeling... this feeling of love, it's inevitable. Even I, have to admit that I'm going through this pain and torture call LOVE. Sometimes I just pray and hope that I will be a numb thing and don't feel anything. I wonder, did God purposely give us this feeling of love to torture us? Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home