Monday, October 03, 2005

Blabber Mouth?

I wonder... Am I a blabber mouth?

2 days ago, I went for Fish Leong concert (I know... I know... I said I didn't wanna go). Here's the story. Gent, Boy, $$ and me went down to KL bcos $$ had to return some stuff in KLCC. I decided that it would be best that I go for the concert too as not to bother the rest to send me home then head back to KL for the concert. Afterall, my tickets were only RM50, for VIP seat. Anyways, it was real good (my 1st every live concert) but it didn't help that even before the concert, I had a migrain that wouldn't stop trobbing. During the concert, it got worse cos of the noise and lights.

Now, after the concert, we went yumcha at TL. G was telling Hammie and Meow about a job offer she got a day before. I was only half listening bcos my head was just killing me. Suddenly, G looked at me and said, "You better not tell anyone about this or..." I didn't hear the rest bcos I cut her off saying that I didn't hear anything. She stared at me for awhile (prolly thinking to believe me or not) and then continued talking to Hammie and Meow.

After that incident, I woulnd't stop thinking to myself if I am such a blabber mouth? So much so, my own bestfriend has to warn me of things to say and not to say. Maybe I have let things slip out before and maybe I have said things I shouldn't say to certain people before (most of the time when I do this, I think it's nothing too serious and can be told to that person).

My conclusion is, I still don't know if I am a blabber mouth or not. But I do know that I keep a lot of secrets in me. I listen to a lot of things and there are many things that I know and people don't know but would like to know. I guess readers of this blog will know that I know quite a few things *he he*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home