Saturday, October 01, 2005

Tipsy

My last entry was done in a tipsy state. Amazing how I still managed to get so much out. I was so tired when I was typing but felt like I NEEDED to get it all out before I hit the sacks, or I might not be able to have a peaceful sleep. I finally didn't get a peaceful sleep. I woke up around 8.15am, on a SATURDAY (for crying out loud).

Will be going out with $$, Boy and Gent later. We'll be heading to KLCC but I think Gent wants to buy comics in Sungai Wang. I am gonna make myself happy by getting myself a charm bracelet at Risis. Have always wanted to get a Risis charm bracelet but haven't had the chance to. Tonite, I'll be alone as $$, Pink, G, Boy and Gent will be going for Fish Leong concert. I don't know much chinese and didn't see a point in spending that amount of money on something I only vaguely have interest in, even tho the company is good.

Oh well, better for me to catch up on my church stuff. I cannot take it anymore, it's taking too much commitment from me. I have to sacrifice every Sunday for it and be sure that I'm home early on Saturday as the next day I have to get up early. I even have to use a lot of money on calling the students to remind them of things and stuff. I have already decided that the moment my batch confirms, I'm leaving. I know, I ain't a good role model at all but I can't help it. I'm pressed for time and energy. I hope God will forgive me and look back on the 4 years I've been serving church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home