Sunday, October 09, 2005

G's B'Day

G's birthday is actually today but because we have to come back to the office to work, we had to celebrate it a day earlier. Besides, we were suppose to go to PD for the weekend but was dropped a bombshell by Ffish on Friday that no matter what, we had to get everything done by the weekend, even if we have to come back t o work on Saturday and Sunday. So, here I am, sitting at the office, waiting for creative to finish up the webpage then we can send out to the merchants for approval.

Anyways, back to G's birthday story. After finding out that PD had to be cancelled, I decided that since we're not gonna spend that amount of money on PD, we might as well spend it on G's birthday bash. Immedietly after finding out we had to work on weekend, I mass messaged the whole gang to tell them that trip has to be cancelled and instead we will be celebrating G's birthday at thie Fondue place on Sunday night but was informed by Hammie that G has an appointment on Sunday night. So there I go again, mass messaged everyone to inform them that it'll be on Saturday night instead.

Was out in the morning till evening with G. She didn't suspect anything as I told her I will be taking her out for dinner alone. When we got there, she was suprised but admitted that she suspected things from the way I react towards phonecalls and smses. Anyhows, she was happy. We went Friendster after that and had 6 jugs of beer between the 9 of us. I have to admit, I was so tipsy after that I couldn't even walk straight. There was yumcha at TL but I just wanted to go home and sleep it off.

The downside to the whole escapade was that $$ and Boy was "mengada-ing" the whole nite. She being the helpless damsel in distress and him being the hero in shining hair (hahahaha). When she complains that her hand feells numb from all the alcohol (unbelievable such things happen? BELIEVE IT!) he will hold her hand (long was that hold). When he says his camera has no more battery, you will see them taking a picture (just the 2 of them) non-stop. What the hell is that???

With having to come back on a Sunday to work, not being to fulfill my church obligations and yesterday's episode with $$ and Boy, I am so worked up. Feeling so damn pissed about everything.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pinkity said...

Ek.. $$ and Boy. I feel super disgusted about their behavior man.. Ewww

10/09/2005 5:04 PM  
Blogger ms3Gem said...

I knowwww... But what can we do, except sit back and watch them make-out in front of us. Oh well, who ask us to be innocent bystanders? Hahaha

10/27/2005 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home