Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Would you like some Bitches.. I mean, Peaches with that?

It's a dog eat dog world. It's either you hate someone or be hated by someone. Same goes with my group of friends. We love each other so much but yet we still find faults with each other that bugs us. This kinda hate is different from what I have previously mentioned in "I hate myself for hating you". This is a hate which can be classified as serious but yet not so serious.

I guess it's serious cos it's been going on for a long time now and yet we have no guts to spill it out. It's not so serious because it's a passing phase. It will fade with time and it will still come back some time later and the whole episode will repeat itself. Maybe we're all just being mega drama queens. Trust me, if we were to produce a drama, it would have won the grammys, prolly every year.

Went yumcha last nite with Pink, G, Hammie, Meow, Banana and Ch'ng. Before Banana and Ch'ng joined us, we were talking about $$ and I found out that Boy fancies her, since our Penang trip. I suspected something but dared not confirm it until last nite. Anyways, he has been protecting her dutifully whenever we say something about her (which really did happen). We were also talking a bit about Ch'ng. Basically bitching the nite away. When Ch'ng arrived with Banana, we just talked about $$. Pink actually lied to Ch'ng that she was out with her highschool mate and we had to coverline for her. The reason her not wanting to see Ch'ng was because Ch'ng recently go out of a bad relationship with Ndrew and needed someone to comfort her. Pink doesn't mind doing it but it's the same story, same episode and same comforting words, so much so, she has nuthin more to say to Ch'ng and is getting bored with the whole senario.

The episode with $$ is that she is being very fake when she's in front of Boy. She will purposely cough to get his attention and act vulnerable when he's around. She has also started dressing up and putting on makeup even though its only a yumcha session at TL. Well, love is blind and therefore, we feel Boy is SO blind. The worse thing about $$ is that she insist people drive her around when she can drive and has a car. She will insist on things and you will have no say in it, if you try to back her down, she'll stomp her feet, get mad and throw a tantrum. She always have to be Ms. Right.

This is so like last time with Ch'ng, Banana and Lye. We spent almost every nite talking about it (more like bitching about it) and in the end, had no conclusion. We just left it as it is and we are still friends till today. All episode and ill-feelings were put aside (for awhile) and now it's all coming back again *thinks of a song* (It's all coming, all coming back to me now...) I actually couldn't sleep last nite, just thinking about this but still no conclusion. Didn't help that I was also very much bothered about work. All in all, I think I only got about 2 hours sleep. I'm so stoned and tired now. And the plus the fact that I was running up and down the whole day, preparing and amending things for my bosses, didn't help. I actually started this entry at 9.50am and now is already 3.15pm. Haih...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home